(Redirected from Spread Eagle)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spreadeagle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spreadeagle, spread eagle, or spread-eagle may refer to:
- Spreadeagle (heraldry), a figure derived from a heraldic depiction of an eagle
- Spreadeagle (position), a position with limbs spread well apart
- Spread eagle (figure skating)
- Spread Eagle (band), an American hard rock band
- Spread Eagle (album), a Peter Pan Speedrock album
- Spread Eagle (steamboat), a steamboat that operated on the Missouri River in the 19th century
- Spread Eagle (horse), an 18th-century Thoroughbred racehorse
- Spread Eagle, Newfoundland and Labrador (community)
- Spread Eagle, Wisconsin
- Spread Eagle, Wandsworth, a pub in London
- Spread Eagle Barrens State Natural Area
- Blood eagle or spread-eagle, an alleged Viking method of execution
- The Spread Eagle, a magazine of Barclays Bank
- Spread Each, a split in candlepin bowling
- Spread-eagleism, the 19th century precursor to the term "Jingoism"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spreadeagle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.