Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up skinwalker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skin-walker is a human/animal shape-shifter from Native American legend.
Skinwalker may also refer to:
- Skinwalkers (novel), a 1986 mystery novel by Tony Hillerman
- Skinwalkers (2002 film), a PBS Mystery! episode based on Hillerman's novel
- Skinwalker (comics), a 2003 comic book published by Nunzio DeFilippis, Christina Weir, and Brian Hurtt
- Skinwalkers (2006 film), a werewolf film starring Jason Behr
- "Skinwalker" (Smallville), a 2002 episode of Smallville
- Skinwalker: Curse of the Shaman, a 2005 film released by Anchor Bay Entertainment
- Skinwalker, a 2009 urban fantasy novel by Faith Hunter
- Skinwalker Ranch, a ranch in the Uintah Basin of Utah
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skin-walker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.