(Redirected from Pavements)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pavement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pavement may refer to:
- Pavement (architecture), an outdoor floor or superficial surface covering
- Pavement or Road surface, the durable surfacing of roads and walkways
- Sidewalk or pavement, a walkway along the side of a road
- Cool pavement, is pavement that delivers higher solar reflectance than conventional dark pavement.
- Pavement (York), a street in York, in England
- Limestone pavement, a naturally occurring landform that resembles an artificial pavement
- Desert pavement, a desert ground surface covered with closely packed rock fragments of pebble and cobble size
- Tessellated pavement, a rare sedimentary rock formation that occurs on some ocean shores
- Glacial striation or glacial pavement, a rock surface scoured and polished by glacial action
Arts and entertainment
- Pavement (band), an indie rock band from Stockton, California, US
- Pavement (magazine), a youth culture magazine
- Portuguese pavement, the traditional paving used in most pedestrian areas in Portugal
- All pages with titles beginning with Pavement
- All pages with titles containing Pavement
- Pave (disambiguation)
- PAVE, a United States military electronic system program
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pavement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.