|Look up Film, film, big screen, films, or motion picture in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A film is a thin layer of coating, skin.
Historically, photographic film is a thin medium conveyed with photographic images.
In the case of moving images, the term "film" is also used for the images themselves, also called a motion picture or movie, independent of storage medium.
Film or Films may also refer to:
- Film stock, the medium used for motion picture photography
- Photographic film, medium used to capture pictures with a camera, also X-ray film for radiography
- Microfilm, a kind of microform for archive storage
- Biological membrane, a thin layer in living organisms
- Biofilm, a group of microorganisms in which cells stick to each other on a surface
- Thin film, a layer of material ranging from fractions of a nanometer to several micrometers
- Thick-film technology for electronic components, besides thin-film
- Coating, a thin chemical covering
- Plastic film, thin plastic used in packaging and other industries
- Window film, thin plastic coating for filtering and other uses
- Paint protection film, protective coating
- Soap film, a thin layer of liquid surrounded by air
- The Film, a Bollywood film by Junaid Memon
- Film (film), a 1965 film written by Samuel Beckett
- Film (band), a Croatian music group
- "Film", a bop by P-MODEL from the album Potpourri
- "Films", a song by Gary Numan from the album The Pleasure Principle
- The Films, an American rock band
- Film (Iranian magazine), a film review magazine
- Film (Polish magazine), a film review magazine
- /Film (pronounced "slashfilm"), a film news and review blog
- Film... (TV programme), a BBC film review show that is renamed annually
- to film: to coat a surface
- to film: to record a motion picture
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Film.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.