Jump to navigation Jump to search
Korczak may refer to:
- People and associated items
- Janusz Korczak, a pseudonym of Henryk Goldszmit, Polish pediatrician, children's writer and pedagogist
- Korczak (film), a 1990 film on Janusz Korczak
- Korczak Ziółkowski (1908-1982), American designer and sculptor of Crazy Horse Memorial
- Janusz Korczak-Ziolkowski,(born in 1952), Polish-British abstract painter
- Zbigniew Korczak-Ziolkowski (died 1553), Roman Catholic priest, Canon of Cracow
- Korczak, Podlaskie Voivodeship (north-east Poland)
- 2163 Korczak, main-belt asteroid
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Korczak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.